DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxkmn4/ammonia_2014) has announced the addition of the "Ammonia: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
Ammonia 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about the ammonia market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which, all together, give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for ammonia. The report also features next-five-years forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of ammonia.
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast.
- Comprehensive data showing ammonia capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country).
- The report indicates a wealth of information on ammonia producers and suppliers.
- Region market overview covers the following: production of ammonia in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region.
- The ammonia market forecast for the next five years, including market volumes and prices, is also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: AMMONIA PROPERTIES AND USES
2. AMMONIA MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. AMMONIA WORLD MARKET
3.1. World ammonia capacity
3.2. World ammonia production
3.3. Ammonia consumption
3.4. Ammonia global trade
3.5. Ammonia prices in the world market
4. AMMONIA REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
4.1. Ammonia European market analysis
4.2. Ammonia Asia Pacific market analysis
4.3. Ammonia North American market analysis
4.4. Ammonia Latin American market analysis
4.5. Ammonia Africa & Middle East market analysis
5. AMMONIA MARKET PERSPECTIVES
5.1. Ammonia capacity and production forecast up to 2018
5.2. Ammonia consumption forecast up to 2018
5.3. Ammonia prices forecast up to 2018
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE AMMONIA MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. AMMONIA END-USE SECTOR
7.1. Ammonia consumption by application
7.2. Ammonia downstream markets review and forecast
7.3. Ammonia consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxkmn4/ammonia_2014.