DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9cztd/_consumer) has announced the addition of the "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the US, 2013-2018" report to their offering.
Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the US, 2013-2018 is the result of extensive market research covering the online retail industry in the US. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in the US. It is an essential tool for companies active across the US online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the US market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to the online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer attitudes and behaviors shaping the online retail industry.
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market at a glance
3 Consumer Insight: Online Shopping Attitudes and Behaviors
- Increasing internet population and access to broadband encouraging online shopping
- Increasing use of mobile internet will boost mobile shopping
- Sales tax on online shopping to hamper online retailers
- Brick-and-mortar retailers integrating their online and offline retail strategies
- Free shipping and hassle free return policies will act as key differentiators
- Online Shoppers becoming more knowledgeable and demanding
- Showrooming and Webrooming on the rise
- Average online spend in the US increasing
- Cyber Monday 2013 was the biggest online shopping day
- Social Media creating brand awareness amongst customers
4 Online Channel Dynamics
- The Online Channel's Share of Total Retail Sales
- Channel Dynamics
- Category Dynamics
5 Case Studies: Leading Online Retailers in the US
- Alex and Ani
- Other Innovative Retailers in US
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9cztd/_consumer