RYE BROOK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadview Networks®, a leading cloud-based provider of communications and information technology services, today announced the launch of OfficeSuite HD Meeting™, a cloud meeting service that unifies HD video and audio conferencing, online meeting, and collaboration into one easy-to-use platform for businesses of all sizes. This service will allow business professionals to seamlessly connect and work together from anywhere at any time on virtually any device.
OfficeSuite HD Meeting™ was designed to enable today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate face-to-face in real time from any phone, any PC or Apple Macintosh computer, and even iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ devices. The platform allows users to host online meetings, HD video conferences and audio conferences for as many as 100 people, enabling employees to collaborate and jointly review files, share screens, run webinars and interact seamlessly.
“OfficeSuite HD Meeting delivers the powerful tools businesses need to more efficiently communicate with colleagues, customers and partners,” said Brian Crotty, Broadview’s Chief Operating Officer. “In today’s always-on work environment, mobility tools are essential to businesses functioning at their highest levels. OfficeSuite HD Meeting’s video and web conferencing features enable small and large groups to collaborate and work together across great distances to immediately improve businesses’ overall productivity.”
OfficeSuite HD Meeting™ now provides:
- HD video conferencing that allows all participants to view one another face-to-face during meetings.
- The option to share a single application or an entire desktop without passing controls between participants.
- Mobile screen sharing with tablets and the ability to share computer audio for easy viewing of shared videos.
- Annotation tools, allowing participants to write on any shared screen with easy-to-use whiteboard features.
- Integrated chat that messages the group or individual participants.
- The option for mobile devices to dial into meetings automatically, providing added convenience for employees on the move.
- Automated reminders delivered via email when guests have arrived to meetings.
- The ability to create your own personal meeting room ID.
- The ability for guests to join using their phone and computer without taking up two spaces, so meeting organizers can maximize participation.
- Full calendar integration with Outlook® and Google Calendar® for faster scheduling.
- One-click audio and video recording, providing complete records for uploading and archiving.
- End-to-end AES 128-bit encryption for full security.
About Broadview Networks® www.broadviewnet.com®
Broadview Networks is a network-based business communications provider serving customers with local and long-distance voice and data communications, premises-based and patented hosted VoIP systems, data services and a full suite of managed and professional services. It also provides an innovative portfolio of bundled, hosted IP phone and cloud computing services designed to meet the unique application requirements of diverse workforce groups. Its customers benefit from award-winning customer service, including a Web-based account management tool and a primary point-of-contact for real-time, personal customer care.