DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jngch4/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Hosted IP Telephony and UCC Services Market" report to their offering.
The North American hosted IP telephony and UCC services market continues to present considerable growth opportunities for service providers and platform vendors who offer compelling hosted communications services and solutions. This study offers service providers, platform vendors, resellers, IT decision makers and other market participants with a detailed analysis of the trends and challenges in the evolving and rapidly growing North American hosted IP telephony and UCC services market. It identifies key market drivers and restraints and provides user and revenue forecasts for the period 2014 to 2020. The study also provides a detailed competitive analysis and provider market share estimates.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What factors are driving and restraining market growth?
- How are technologies and business models evolving and what are the implications for vendors, service providers, and end customers?
- What features and capabilities are customers looking for in hosted IP communications solutions and what are some of the key purchasing factors?
- Who are the key market participants and how are they positioned for growth and success?
- What criteria should end-user organizations apply when evaluating different solutions and providers?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCC Services Market
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecasts and Trends
5. Demand Analysis
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jngch4/analysis_of_the