DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cs7t44/global_pay_tv) has announced the addition of the "Global Pay TV Video Encoders Market" report to their offering.
This research service examines the global Pay TV video encoders market, highlighting drivers and restraints, unit shipment and revenue forecasts, market shares, geographic differences, pricing trends, and technology trends. The service also includes a discussion of the competitive landscape, including profiles of market leaders, challengers, and emerging participants.
The Pay TV video encoders market is divided into three segments: cable, IPTV, and satellite
Each segment details unit shipment and revenue forecasts by region (North America and Latin America; Europe, Middle East, and Africa; and Asia-Pacific), including market shares and growth potential.
The base year is 2013, with forecasts through 2020.
MARKET OVERVIEW - KEY QUESTIONS THIS STUDY ANSWERS
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist, or will they be acquired by other companies? Will these products/services become features in other markets?
- What are the current pricing trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends, including encoding technologies, are shaping the marketplace today? What trends are on the horizon, and what does this mean for future product strategy?
- What regional trends exist in digitization and digital TV, and what do they mean for global growth strategies for vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Pay TV Video Encoders Market
4. Cable Video Encoders Segment Breakdown
5. IPTV Video Encoders Segment Breakdown
6. Satellite Video Encoders Segment Breakdown
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cs7t44/global_pay_tv