DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjd5lz/global_billing) has announced the addition of the "Global Billing Part 6a: Interconnect & Settlement Partner Management Business Drivers and Market Trends" report to their offering.
Stratecast has taken a deep dive into the changing communications marketplace, and evaluated the role of billing and policy management within the communications service provider (CSP) business support system (BSS) operations. Stratecast views billing and policy management as inextricably linked; and, as such, launched a major study of over global suppliers that offer a variety of billing, policy management, or combined solutions. The results of this work include a report concentrated on policy management, and a multi-part report series focused on the end-to-end billing marketplace.
This report examines the global business drivers and emerging market trends for both the interconnect market and the partner management market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definition of End-to-End Billing
- Mediation 2.0 (Offline and Online)
- Rating & Charging and Other Core Billing
- Policy Management (Rules Function)
Interconnect & Settlement and Partner Management
3. The Role of Interconnect & Settlement
- Technical Business Relationship and Pricing Agreement Management
- Trading and Routing
- Rating Billing and Settlement
- Audit and Dispute Management
- Local Exchange and Long Distance
- Mobile Roaming
4. Interconnect & Settlement Business Challenges
- Mobile Roaming Settlement and the Role of Bill Shock Regulatory Mandates
- Multi-Technology Usage Mash-up and Settlement
- Profitability Routing
- Usage Pattern Analysis and Predictability of Routing Needs
New Business Needs from Radio Access Network Sharing
5. Pricing Agreements as a Service Offers Multiple Advantages
6. The Role of Partner Relationship Management
7. Partner Management Monetization-Focused Business Challenges
8. What Does the New Business Landscape Mean for Monetization? .
9. Opportunities Abound
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjd5lz/global_billing