DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5gxvg/personal) has announced the addition of the "Personal Protective Equipment in Marine Transportation" report to their offering.
This market insight focuses on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) in the marine transportation industry and also the related opportunities that this industry offers. The primary focus of this insight is on the marine freight and passenger segment, which constitute a major part of the marine transportation industry. Key infrastructural elements such as marine terminals have also been discussed from the point of view of hazards and related PPE usage.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Marine Transportation Industry
3. Employment Overview of the Marine Transportation Industry
4. Employment Overview by Key Countries
5. Occupational Health & Safety in the Marine Transportation Industry
6. Overview of Regulations and Standards
7. Opportunities for PPE in Marine Transportation Industry
8. Type of Personal Protective Equipment
9. Competitive Scenario
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5gxvg/personal
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.