DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52j5vp/russia_wealth) has announced the addition of the "Russia Wealth Report 2014" report to their offering.
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Russia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Russia
- Size of Russia's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Russian HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Alfa Bank
- Bank Saint Petersburg
- Bank of Moscow
- Promsvyzbank Private Banking
- VTB 24
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52j5vp/russia_wealth
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.