DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs2bt7/compliance) has announced the addition of the "Compliance Processes for Life Science Products in Brazil, Russia, India, China markets - Company Establishment, Clinical Trials, Registrations, Renewals and Supply Chain Considerations: 2-day In-person Seminar" conference to their offering.
This seminar will help you understand the regulatory, quality and import / export requirements for Life Science Products in emerging markets - Brazil, Russia, India and China.
Improved alignment to global standards was an important step forward toward foreign access, because it eliminated the conflicting standards that prevailed among provincial government agencies. Healthcare Authorities and regulatory systems have now made their requirements and procedures more transparent to industry partners. Clinical Trials can be conducted at a fraction of the expense.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Country Profile / Healthcare System.
2. Key Country Information.
3. Strategic Considerations: Why Brazil? / Latin America Structure / Hub Locations.
4. Governmental & Regulatory Authorities / Agencies / Structure.
5. Company Establishment; Licenses & Key Personnel
6. Establishing In-Country Partners / Distributors.
7. In-Country Operational Considerations; Licenses, personnel, operations.
8. Requirements t- Conduct Clinical trials / Approvals / GCP.
9. Licensing Products.
10. Variations and Amendments t- Licenses.
11. GMP and Inspections.
12. Packaging and Labeling.
13. Price Establishment.
14. Insurance Reimbursement.
15. Import / Export / Customs Clearance.
16. Taxes / Duties.
17. Advertising & Promotion Allowances or Restrictions.
18. Vigilance Reporting / Post-Marketing Requirements.
19. Patents & Trademarks; Protecting Your Intellectual Property.
20. Local Customs / Cultural Issues / Establishing Business Relationships.
21. Working with Local Agencies / Authorities.
Countries also covered:
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs2bt7/compliance