SAO PAULO & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings has published a new issue report titled Rio Finance Oil Trust Series 2014-1 Notes and 2014-2 Special Indebtedness Interests.
The report is available on Fitch's website at 'www.fitchratings.com'
Additional information is available on www.fitchratings.com.
Applicable Criteria and Related Research:
- Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria - May 2014
- Future Flow Securitization Rating Criteria - June 2014
- Criteria for Interest Rate Stresses in Structured Finance Transactions and Covered Bonds - January 2014
- Criteria for Rating Caps and Limitations in Global Structured Finance Transactions - May 28, 2014
- Counterparty Criteria for Structured Finance and Covered Bonds - May 14, 2014
Applicable Criteria and Related Research: Rio Finance Oil Trust
Counterparty Criteria for Structured Finance and Covered Bonds
Criteria for Rating Caps and Limitations in Global Structured Finance Transactions
Criteria for Interest Rate Stresses in Structured Finance Transactions and Covered Bonds
Future Flow Securitization Rating Criteria
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria