DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl8d84/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Dominican Republic 2014" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Dominican Republic, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Dominican Republic
Reasons To Buy
- This is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Dominican Republic HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Banco de Reservas
- Banco Popular Dominicano
- Banco BHD
- Banco Leon
- Banco del Progreso
- Banco Santa Cruz
- Banco BDI
- Banco Lopez de Haro
- Banco Vimenca
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl8d84/ultra_hnwis_in