VISTA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hot tubs have matured well beyond their initial “party” image, becoming a critical wellness appliance central to the health regimens of a growing number of active, aging and ailing people alike. As importantly, gone are the days when hot tub owners are limited to simple boxy designs. Hot Spring® Spas, an innovator and industry leader for more than 35 years, launches the new Highlife® Collection NXT line, delivering unparalleled beauty, functionality and wellness potential in one sleek package.
From the very first glance, Highlife Collection NXT spas are more striking than other hot tubs. The NXT spa’s unique, contemporary design appears to float above the ground. Every detail of the Highlife Collection NXT line has been meticulously crafted – from the architecturally molded corners with elegant exterior lighting, to the sculpted bartop and rich wood-grain look of the cabinetry. The new Hot Spring line finally gives homeowners an ultra-attractive option that complements a well-appointed home.
While hot tubs continue to have entertainment value and are simply fun to use, more compelling reasons to own a hot tub center on health and wellness. For many spa owners, regularly spending time in the warm water of a spa has proven to be an important component of a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle. User benefits may include a better night’s sleep, relief from muscle soreness, increased circulation and a respite from the stresses of everyday life. A hot tub also remains an ideal place for friends and family members to get together, slow down and reconnect.
The new Highlife Collection NXT line’s beauty is matched by its functionality. Unique features and hot tub benefits that set these spas apart from all others include:
- ACE® Salt Water Sanitizing System – an innovative option that makes water care easy and creates more luxurious spa water for owners to enjoy.
- Moto-Massage® DX jet – a flagship Hot Spring feature which produces two warm streams of water that sweep up and down the back for unparalleled treatment of the lower, mid-level and even upper lumbar regions.
- Energy efficiency – a comprehensive EnergySmart® system consisting of patented innovations designed to keep operating costs extremely low.
- Advanced wireless control – NXT spa models offer a touchscreen wireless remote to control jets, lighting and music conveniently from the spa or up to 30 feet outside the spa.
“Much like blenders which were dusted off occasionally for margaritas and daiquiris but now function as important, high-performance appliances for making healthy smoothies, the perception and need for hot tubs has evolved,” stated Kacy Rivers, brand manager for Hot Spring. “Once simply considered a luxury item, hot tubs are now important wellness appliances for a multitude of lifestyles.”
Options available in the Highlife Collection NXT include:
- Three rich cabinet colors – Mocha, Monterey Gray and Teak
- Five lustrous shell colors – Alpine White, Crème, Ice Gray, Tuscan Sun and Desert
- Exclusive ACE Salt Water System with diamond technology
- Integrated sound system with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Matching steps in contemporary NXT design
- Proprietary cover lifters that make accessing the spa quick and easy.
Hot Spring spas are sold through a national network of independent dealers. To learn more, visit http://www.hotspring.com. Read reviews from Hot Spring owners here: Hot Spring Reviews. To find a local dealer, please visit: Find A Hot Spring Dealer.
About Hot Spring
Hot Spring Spas is the world’s leading brand of hot tubs and is sold through a network of more than 700 independent dealers throughout North America and 70 countries around the world. Hot Spring Spas provides customers with the highest level of quality, innovation, energy-efficiency and customer support. Hot Spring Spas are manufactured by Watkins Manufacturing Corporation, a division of Masco Corporation, a Fortune 500 company whose products include such trusted brands as Delta® faucets, KraftMaid® cabinets and Behr® paints. Visit HotSpring.com for more information and dealer locations.