DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/csthsk/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Automotive Seat Motor Industry Report, 2013-2014" report to their offering.
Passenger vehicle seat motors account for above 95% of the entire automotive seat motor market. Only mid-range and upscale passenger vehicles were equipped with seat motors before 2010, but, with intensified configuration competition among vehicle manufacturers and users' growing appetite for comfort, the installation rate of automotive seat motor has been gradually increasing in recent years.
Japanese and German companies play a leading role in automotive seat motor market globally, with the former ranking first with over 40% market share. The world's eight major automotive seat motor suppliers occupy 70% of the global market, of which four are from Japan, namely, ASMO, Nidec, Mitsuba and Mabuchi, two from Germany, i.e., Bosch and Brose, one from Hong Kong, China, i.e., Johnson Electric, and one from Chinese Mainland, i.e, Shenghuabo Group.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Seat Motor
2. Global and Chinese Automotive Power Seat Market
3. Global and Chinese Automotive Seat Motor Market
4. Automotive Seat Motor Companies
- ASMO Hangzhou Xiaoshan Automotive Small Motor Co.,Ltd.
- Automotive Seat Motor Companies
- Bosch Automotive Products (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Mitsuba Electric (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yidong Aviation Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Johnson Electric
- Mabuchi Motor Co., Ltd.
- Other Companies in China
- Shanghai Brose Electric Motors Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Mansda Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Shenghuabo Group
- Shenzhen Puda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin ASMO Automotive Small Motor Co., Ltd.
- Zhangjiagang Heli Motor Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Founder Motor Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Kefon Auto-Electric Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghuabo Automobile Electric Appliance Anhui Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghuabo Automobile Electric Appliance Shanghai Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/csthsk/global_and