DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjzq88/india_smartphone) has announced the addition of the "India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report to their offering.
"India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in India and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on India population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price
band, air interface, vendor and by feature
Since 1986, the author has compiled an extensive database on the telecommunications markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America. The core components of this database mainly include:
- Interviews with top officials at regulatory agencies.
- Statistical data published by governments and regulatory agencies.
- Copies of telecom laws and amendments.
- Copies of tariff schedules, interconnection regulations and universal service requirements.
- Interviews with key officials in strategic planning, marketing, network planning and financial planning.
- Extensive surveys conducted with operators to determine key network statistics, investment, technology rollout plans, subscribers by service, tariff plans and service offerings.
- Internal statistics and bulletins published by operators.
- Interviews with key officials within vendors both at in-country offices and in-company headquarters.
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES ANALYSIS
- Sony Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjzq88/india_smartphone