DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fb7g5x/2014_surgical) has announced the addition of the "2014 - Surgical and Diagnostic Database - General Surgery - Belgium" report to their offering.
The Database provides a unique insight into the Hospital Market in Belgium.
The Database includes 127 General Surgery procedures across 21 categories, classified and standardized by ICD-9 code and definition.
The Database covers primary and secondary Surgical and Diagnostic procedures performed in Public, Private and University Hospitals in Belgium in the year 2013.
The Database includes all procedures performed in OR and Day Surgery.
Sources: National Databanks, Hospital Databanks, National and International Associations, National and International Statistical Organizations, National and International Healthcare Authorities.
Interviews with KOLs, Physicians, Coding Officers.
Methodology: procedures are defined by identifying the correct ICD-9 code. The definition of this code is then used to find in each country the country-specific codes, and/or the relevant data.
Thorough Desk research is conducted in order to retrieve all official data from available sources.
Data is analyzed and validated through interviews with KOLs and Physicians.
- Operations on esophagus
- Incision and excision of stomach
- Other operations on stomach
- Bariatric surgery
- Incision, excision, and anastomosis of intestine
- Diagnostic procedures on small intestine
- Diagnostic procedures on large intestines
- Other operations on intestine
- Operations on rectum, rectosigmoid and perirectal tissue
- Colorectal surgery
- Operations on appendix
- Operations on anus
- Operations on liver
- Operations on gallbladder and biliary tract
- Operations on pancreas
- Repair of hernia
- Other operations on abdominal region
- Operations on thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Operations on other endocrine glands
- Operations on lymphatic system
- Operations on bone marrow and spleen
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fb7g5x/2014_surgical