DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7j4f6/the_ivd_market_in) has announced the addition of the "The IVD Market in Brazil" report to their offering.
Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world, after Russia, Canada, China and the United States. The size of the country as made it a focus for IVD companies.
The IVD Market in Brazil, provides market estimates and forecasts for the main categories of in vitro diagnostics, and forecasts those markets to 2017. Information was obtained by both primary and secondary sources. Annual reports, trade publications, as well as telephone and email surveys of IVD manufacturers operating in Brazil were utilized to construct market estimates.
Though large international companies are present, the report describes how the Brazilian IVD market offers interesting growth opportunities due to increasing healthcare budgets in the country, along with a higher number of private hospitals and the rising income levels backed by a huge, untapped population bases. Particular opportunities are present in the cities of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Brasilia, Salvador, Recife, Fortaleza and Curitiba.
This report provides specific market estimates for the following:
- Brazilian Clinical Chemistry Market
- Brazilian Microbiology Market
- Brazilian Point of Care Market(Glucose, Other POC)
- Brazilian Cardiac Marker Market
- Brazilian Urinalysis Market
- Brazilian Molecular Test Market in Brazil
- Brazilian Coagulation Testing Market
- Brazilian Histology Market (Traditional, ICH/FISH/ISH)
- Brazilian Hematology Testing Market
- Brazilian Blood Testing Market
- Brazilian Flow Cytometry Market
- Brazilian Immunoassay Market (Microbiology Immunoassays, Other Immunoassays)
In addition to market numbers for business planning activities, the report also provides the following useful data:
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Labs in Brazil, (large, small, hospital/commercial)
- Brazil Healthcare Statistics
- Overview of Brazilian Healthcare System
- Analyst Conclusions
- Regional Breakout of Brazilian IVD Market
- Market Share by Companies
- Lab Automation Market Opportunity
- Beckman Coulter
- BD (Becton-Dickinson)
- Horiba ABX
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7j4f6/the_ivd_market_in