DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d297zm/childrens) has announced the addition of the "Children's Publishing Market Forecast 2014" report to their offering.
Children's Publishing Market Forecast 2014 is a critical research tool that explores a much-discussed but little-understood side of the market: children's e-books. In a pair of nationally representative surveys you just can't get anywhere else, Simba answers the pressing questions pertaining to this segment: What percentage of adults buy children's and YA books, and in what format are they buying them? How do e-book buyers and iPad owners view the intersection between children and reading, and what extent do they buy digital children's books? And finally, how many are buying children's and YA print and e-books to read for themselves?
In this report, Simba examines the market for children's books segment by segment, from youngsters to tweens to teens, as well as an in-depth look at format trends. In addition, Children's Publishing Market Forecast 2014 provides high-quality, unbiased market intelligence on the publishing houses and the entire retail landscape, from independent bookstores to online outlets to big box stores.
This exclusive statistics and analysis in this report include:
- Proprietary data on children's e-book adoption levels, as well as exclusive e-book user and iPad owner trend data.
- Analysis of the bestselling children's books drawn from the USA Today, Publishers Weekly and New York Times lists, with breakdowns of top-performing titles, authors, imprints and a comprehensive category ranking of which books are selling and which are not.
- Exhaustive demographic review of adult buyers of children's/YA books
- Multi-year results from surveys of independent retailers across the country, which rate different books and genres as well as profiling buyer and retail trends.
- Category trends for 15 major juvenile categories with five or more years of data.
- Projections on the children's/YA market size through 2015
Children's Publishing Market Forecast 2014 also includes profiles of bestseller performance and financial estimates for companies such as Candlewick Press, Hachette Book Group, HarperCollins, Holtzbrinck, Houghton Mifflin, Penguin Group, Random House, Scholastic and Simon & Schuster.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Overview of the U.S. Children?s/YA Book Market and Buyer Demographics
Chapter 2: Trends in Children?s/YA Book Publishing
Chapter 3: Leading Authors, Books and Imprints
Chapter 4: Market Sizing and Forecasts
Chapter 5: Category Trends
Chapter 6: Distribution and Retail Sales
Chapter 7: Forecasts and Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d297zm/childrens