DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29zkwk/laboratory) has announced the addition of the "Laboratory Information Systems (LIS / LIMS) Markets - Clinical Laboratory Software and Hardware, Drug Discovery Systems" report to their offering.
Laboratory information systems (LIS), also known as laboratory information management systems (LIMS), are data and information management systems designed for industrial and medical-related laboratories, including clinical and analytical laboratories.
The World Market for Lab Information Systems (LIS) analyzes the current and potential world markets for medical laboratory information system software and hardware - both for the clinical diagnostics lab and the drug discovery and research laboratory.
This report forecasts future growth to 2017. Market segments covered include the world, North American, European, Brazilian and Japanese markets, as well as segments for LIS software and hardware.
As part of its coverage, the report contains the following:
- Clinical LIMS Market in North America, Europe, Brazil, Japan, Rest of World
- Drug Discovery LIMS Market in North America, Europe, Brazil, Japan, Rest of World
- Recent Key Mergers and Acquisitions
- Laboratory Types and Growth
- Laboratory Information Systems Selected Vendors, Approximate Number of Contracts/Operating Sites
- Software Markets
- Hardware Markets
- Service Markets
- Drivers and Obstacles to Growth
This report also reviews the nature and direction of research and trends, and gives insight into some issues facing the industry.
Among these trends are the following:
- Accelrys Acquires Aegis, Vialis
- Roper Acquires Sunquest
- StarLims Acquires Distributors
- On-Demand LIMS
- Toxicology LIS
- HIPAA 5010 Migration
- Multi-Groups Capability
- Middleware Platform
- Cerner Expands with Labotix Acquisition
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Proof of Concept Service
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One: Executive Summary
Chapter Two: Introduction
Chapter Three: Trends And Issues
Chapter Four: Recent Market Developments
Chapter Five: Markets
Chapter Six: Corporate Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29zkwk/laboratory