DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r37k4v/uk_mobile_demand) has announced the addition of the "UK Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology" report to their offering.
"UK Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology " report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in the UK and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on UK population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- UK mobile penetration rates covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile demand users
- Mobile subscriptions by package type - Insights into Prepaid/Post-paid subscriptions and mobile churn
- Mobile subscriptions by technology: GSM, GSM/GPRS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE
- Total mobile revenues in UK.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Mobile Penetration Of Population
4 Mobile Subscriptions By Type Of Package
5 Mobile Subscriptions By Technology
6 Mobile Arps
7 Mobile Revenues
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r37k4v/uk_mobile_demand