PAOLI, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Inliner Technologies, a leading cured-in-place pipe technology company, has announced the launch of its new and improved website, www.Inliner.com, to provide its customers and others in the wastewater rehabilitation industry with the most up-to-date information on industry trends and advancements.
“We designed the new Inliner.com to have a fresh and dynamic look, as well as improved navigation and functionality,” said Geoff Yothers, director, Inliner Technologies. “The site provides a wealth of resources for engineers of all levels and others looking to learn more about the cured-in-place pipe method of rehabilitating pipes without excavation.”
Inliner.com’s extensive resources include:
- Industry news and events, including new product capabilities, patents, and trade shows
- Product specifications and resin data sheets
- Engineering Design Guide request form
- Interactive map of certified installers
- Product and company videos
- Information on municipal and industrial applications for wastewater pipe rehabilitation
- CIPP product installation and curing methods
- Career center where applicants can send resumes to Inliner Technologies and any of its licensees
- Project case studies showcasing product capabilities
About Cured-in-place Pipe
CIPP technology allows for the renewal of damaged underground wastewater pipes without excavation. Eliminating the need for excavations and pipe replacement can lead to cost savings of up to 40 or 50 percent, contributing to a considerable decrease in the overall cost of maintaining a piping system. The technology involves a process of impregnating a felt tube with thermosetting resin, which is then inverted or pulled into a wastewater pipe and cured with heated water, air/steam or UV light. The result is a pipe-within-a-pipe, designed to withstand normal pressure and loads previously carried by the pipe it has renewed.
About Inliner Technologies
Inliner Technologies LLC is the second-largest CIPP company in North America, with more than 18 million feet installed in the U.S. and Canada. Certified installers include Layne Inliner LLC, Kenny Construction Company, Lametti & Sons Inc., Western Slope Utilities LLC and Clean Water Works Inc. Inliner Technologies maintains headquarters at 1468 West Hospital Road, Paoli, Ind. For more information, please visit www.inliner.com.