DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lncrw/china_truck) has announced the addition of the "China Truck Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
China Truck Industry Report, 2014-2017 forecasts that during 2014-2017 China's truck sales volume will register a CAGR of 8.7%, and reach 3.263 million vehicles by 2017. The truck, which enjoys the highest proportion in terms of output and sales volume among commercial vehicles, is highly closed to the development of macro-economy. In 2013, China's truck output rose by 3.3% year on year to 2.705 million, compared with sales volume of 2.726 million, up 2.8% from a year earlier. During January to April 2014, China produced 1.012 million trucks, edging up 1.8% year on year, and sold 994,000 vehicles, down 0.5% from the same period of last year.
The truck market is heading for a period of relatively slow growth, as China will continue to restructure its macro-economy over the upcoming years. Seen from market segments, heavy-duty truck embraces the fastest growth rate. In the first four months of 2014, a total of 91,000 heavy-duty trucks were sold in China, increasing by 14.4% year on year; by comparison, sales volume of light truck, which has the largest output and sales volume, were 650,000 during the same period, up only 0.5% year on year.
In view of market pattern, the truck market features a fairly high concentration ratio, with 53.3% of the total sales volume held by the top 5 automakers in terms of truck sales volume, namely, Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd., Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd., SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co. Ltd., Jiangling Motors Co., Ltd. and Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Co. Ltd.
China Truck Industry Report, 2014-2017 has 7 chapters and 85 charts, including the following:
1. Definition and classification of truck industry (mainly covering classification of and policies about truck industry)
2. Commercial vehicle industry (containing production and sales forecast and imports & exports of commercial vehicle)
3. China's truck market (embracing production and sales forecast for 2014-2017, competitive landscape in truck market and trend of truck industry)
4. Import and export market of truck (involving import and export volume, import and export value, and imports & exports by country)
5. Competitive landscape in market segments (ranking of heavy-duty, medium-duty, light and miniature truck companies by sales volume and market share)
6. Operation of 10 manufacturers (covering profile, financial indices, major customers and output and sales volume forecast)
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Baotou Beiben Heavy-Duty Truck Co.,Ltd.
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
- CNHTC Jinan Truck Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Dayun Automotive Group Co. Ltd.
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd.
- FAW Group Corporation
- Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang UFO Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd."
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lncrw/china_truck