STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Net sales for the quarter increased by 9.5 per cent to SEK 1,238m (1,131).
· Operating profit was SEK 85m (54).
· Underlying EBIT was SEK 110m (109).
· Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –24m (–55) and consist of cost related to the acquisitions of Alrifai Nutisal AB and Aran Candy Ltd. and costs related to the factory restructurings.
· Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 44m (–23).
· Net debt/underlying EBITDA was 4.6x (4.6). In the quarter, loans of SEK 34m were amortised.
· On 28 May 2014, Cloetta acquired Aran Candy Ltd. owning the brand The Jelly Bean Factory. Initially, Cloetta has acquired 75 per cent of the shares in Aran Candy Ltd.
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionary company in the Nordic region, the Netherlands, and Italy. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, such as Läkerol, Cloetta, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife, Saila, Red Band and Sperlari. Cloetta has 11 production units in six countries. Cloetta’s class B-shares are traded on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. More information about Cloetta is available on www.cloetta.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com