STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
1 April – 30 June 2014
· Net revenue increased by 11 percent to MSEK 677 (611).
· Organic growth for comparable units was up by 4 percent measured in local currency.
· Operating profit increased by 19 percent to MSEK 64 (54), equivalent to an operating margin of 9.5 percent (8.8).
· Profit after finance items increased by 17 percent to MSEK 61 (52).
· Profit after taxes increased by 21 percent to MSEK 47 (39).
· Earnings per share for the first quarter, after dilution, amounted to SEK 2.07 (1.72) and for the twelve-month period ending 30 June 2014 earnings per share was SEK 8.17 (compared to SEK 7.81 for the 2013/14 financial year).
· Cash flow from operating activities for the twelve-month period ending 30 June 2014 increased to MSEK 241 (218), equivalent to SEK 10.64 (9.66) per share.
· The return on equity for the twelve-month period ending 30 June 2014 was 23 percent (23). The equity ratio ate the end of the period was 46 percent, compared to 43 percent at the beginning of the quarter.
· The Annual General Meeting will be held at 4:00 p.m., 26 August 2014, at the IVA Conference Centre in Stockholm.
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 18 July 2014 at 08:00 a.m.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group is comprised of more than 30 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services. Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, and in China. The Group has approximately 1000 employees and annual revenue of approximately MSEK 2,500. The Company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 2001.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com