DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bz2rcq/lte_business) has announced the addition of the "LTE Business Models - Best Practices in Network Deployment, Positioning and Service Pricing" report to their offering.
Built around five detailed country case studies of markets where LTE networks have been launched, LTE Business Models: Best Practices in Network Deployment, Positioning and Service Pricing to Maximize Market Opportunity, a new Report examines LTE spectrum allocation and availability, network deployment considerations, product and pricing strategies and LTE adoption trends as well as drivers for market growth. Highlighting what works and what doesn't based on the experience of commercial operators this report uncovers the pain points and the keys to success for LTE service providers worldwide.
Reasons To Buy
- The LTE Business Models report provides a comprehensive examination of lessons learned and best practices from commercial LTE networks in different market environments to help executives develop business plans and product development plans effectively as well as optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
- This report provides a five-year forecast of LTE subscriptions, developed using Pyramid Research's rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for emerging trends in demand for their products and growth opportunities.
- The report incorporates an easily digestible, executive-level assessment of LTE business models worldwide built around insights directly from the market players, which enables decision makers to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends and make informed investment decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: LTE background and status
- 4G/LTE technology primer
- LTE deployment status
- LTE market adoption trends and forecast
- Voice over LTE: Technology readiness and operator approaches
Section 2: Analysis
- LTE spectrum trends and strategies to improve spectrum availability
- Network deployment strategies and best practices
- Drivers for LTE adoption and growth
- LTE devices and key considerations for service providers
- LTE-based services and the role of digital content
- Trends in data traffic over LTE
- Positioning LTE as a fixed broadband alternative
- VoLTE timelines and opportunities for service providers
- LTE pricing approaches and best practices
- LTE ARPS trends and growth strategies
- Market leaders: Go-to-market strategies and best practices
- Market challengers: Go-to-market strategies and best practices
Section 3: Analysis of leading and emerging LTE markets
- Comparative review of the case study countries
- Key takeaways from country case studies
- Country case studies
- Japan: NTT fails to capitalize on its time-to-market advantage
- South Africa: LTE as a fixed-broadband replacement and channel for video content
- South Korea: First to market with LTE-Advanced and VoLTE deployments
- UK: Challenger MNOs disrupt the market leader's pricing premium
- USA: Largest LTE market in the world, where shared data plans have found success
- KT Telecom
- NTT Docomo
- SK Telecom
- Three UK
- T-Mobile US
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bz2rcq/lte_business