REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Strike Force Foxx – Take control of Captain Raymond Foxx as you guide your Razor-One helicopter through intense missions, battling the enemy and saving your citizens. Take to the air in your helicopter in more than 35 missions to eliminate numerous obstacles, including gunmen, tanks, helicopters, planes, machine-gunning jeeps, heat-seeking missiles, gunboats and submarines. Strike Force Foxx is available now exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS. Click here to watch the latest trailer.
Virtual Console on Wii U
- Mr. Driller 2 – Armed with a mighty drill, dig deep through multicolored blocks until reaching safety. Not all of the blocks will be breakable, but be careful that the blocks you break don’t fall on you or cut off your air supply. How deep can you dig underground?
Nintendo eShop Sales
- SteamWorld Dig – The critically acclaimed SteamWorld Dig is 50 percent off in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS now through 9 a.m. PT on July 31. Can you dig it? Get SteamWorld Dig now!
- Little Inferno – Little Inferno is 50 percent off in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U now through 9 a.m. PT on July 24.
- escapeVektor – escapeVektor is available at the discounted price of $3.99 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS now through 9 a.m. PT on July 31.
- Snow Moto Racing 3D – Snow Moto Racing 3D is available at the discounted price of $3.99 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS now through 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 21.
- ATLUS Games – Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and more ATLUS games are on sale in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS from 9 a.m. PT on July 21 through 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 4.
Also new this week:
- Comic Workshop (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U system, as well as the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.