DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/979skb/kuwait_oil_gas) has announced the addition of the "Kuwait Oil Gas Trends, Market Opportunities and Outlook to 2025" report to their offering.
Kuwait oil and gas sector is constantly undergoing active transformation from the past few years. The country is expected to witness significant growth and attract new investments in the medium to long term future. Amidst the series of recent developments, the report from the author proves a strong guide for strategy formulation of all the players interested in Kuwait oil and gas.
Kuwait oil and gas industry report provides complete information on the industry trends, infrastructure, investments, competition and developments to 2025. The report provides key trends driving the Kuwait oil and gas industry. It also details forecasts of supply and demand of oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, diesel, fuel oil along with Primary energy consumption, GDP, population. Further, asset wise capacity outlook of refining (CDU), coking, FCC, HCC, Storage, liquefaction, regasification are provided to 2020.
The report provides information on all operational and planned oil and gas assets in Kuwait. Further, investment and new business opportunities in the country's oil and gas sector are identified. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
- Forecasts of Supply and Demand of Oil, Gas, LPG, Gasoline, Fuel Oil, Diesel, Primary Energy Demand, GDP, Population, LNG to 2025
- Outlook of Asset wise, company wise and country wise capacity of Refining (CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC), LNG (Liquefaction, Regasification), Storage to 2020
- Analysis along the complete oil and gas value chain- fields, blocks, pipelines, oil, products, chemicals storage, underground gas storage, refineries, LNG
- Market analysis through SWOT Analysis, Benchmarking with peer markets, Drivers and challenges
- Information on investments, current status, owners, construction contracts of Key planned pipelines, planned refineries, new units, expansions and upgrades, exploration blocks on offer, LNG terminals, expansions, new storage facilities
- Field wise production, 2005- 2012, blocks on offer, available blocks, existing block details, bidding round details are provided
- Market structure and share of top five companies in each of the oil and gas segments is provided
- Profiles of three leading oil and gas companies along with their business operations, SWOT and financial analysis
- All latest industry developments in the oil and gas sector
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/979skb/kuwait_oil_gas