DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dv878l/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology" report to their offering.
"Asia-Pacific Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology " report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Asia-Pacific and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This product is part of the author's new on demand' range. These reports are built on the foundation of the most up-to-date data at the moment of purchase, guaranteeing their sensitivity to the current state of the market, and facilitating informed business decisions that can be made with the utmost of confidence. Delivered within two working days, these on demand' products combine the author's rigorous methodology with a new level of reactivity to the market, making them an exciting addition to our portfolio, and an even more useful resource for your organization.
- Demographics - Statistical data on Asia-Pacific population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Asia-Pacific mobile services penetration covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile data users
- Mobile subscriptions by technology: GSM, TDMA, CDMA One, GSM/GPRS, GSM/EDGE, CDMA 1X, UMTS, HSPA, LTE
- Mobile subscriptions by segment - consumer and business subscriptions
- Total mobile revenues including messaging and applications.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Mobile Services Penetration
4 Mobile Subscriptions By Technology
5 Mobile Revenues
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dv878l/asiapacific