DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rz285r/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Data Users by Application" report to their offering.
"Asia-Pacific Mobile Data Market to 2015: Mobile Data Users by Application" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Asia-Pacific and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on Asia-Pacific population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Asia-Pacific mobile services penetration covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile data users
- Mobile data users by application - messaging and applications
- Mobile usage by: voice MOU, average monthly SMS and average monthly MMS
- Total mobile revenues including messaging and applications.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Mobile Services Penetration
4 Mobile Data Users By Application
5 Mobile Usage
6 Mobile Revenues
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rz285r/asiapacific