DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zj73g/global_military) has announced the addition of the "Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2014-2024" report to their offering.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Military Infrastructure and Logistics, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 10 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about demand for various Military Infrastructure and Logistics segments in each of the top ten countries and the underlying factors that are driving the demand. For example, the Indian MoD is upgrading military infrastructure along the Chinese border as well as building headquarters for Mountain Strike Corps that are expected to drive the market growth.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market which will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. For example, KWE Saudi Arabia started a joint venture with the Japanese company Kintetsu World Express to offer comprehensive one-stop services and solutions that incorporate Airfreight forwarding, Ocean freight forwarding and a full-range of logistics services to Saudi military.
- The major programs section will inform the user about major programs being undertaken by defense ministries and governments in different segments of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top Military Infrastructure and Logistics manufacturers and service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and latest technological developments.
- American International Contractors
- DynCorp International Inc.
- Genco ATC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Klinge Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Minrav Holdings Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zj73g/global_military