STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
PRECISE BIOMETRICS AB (PUBL), CORPORATE IDENTITY NO. 556545-6596
INTERIM REPORT FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY – JUNE 2014
· The group’s net sales for the period was SEK 14.2 million (26.0)
· The group’s operating result for the period was SEK -20.8 million (-12.4).
· The group’s net result for the period was SEK -20.4 million (-13.9).
· Earnings per share for the period were SEK -0.06 (-0.05).
· Available cash at the end of the period amounted to SEK 76.2 million (47.3).
· First deliveries of algorithm licenses to Fingerprint Cards were done.
· In June Håkan Persson was appointed CEO after serving as interim CEO since November.
· Daniel Edlund was in June appointed as Corporate Marketing Manager.
Point of contact
Håkan Persson, CEO, Precise Biometrics AB
Tel. 46 46 31 11 05 or 46 734 35 11 05
Patrik Norberg, CFO, Precise Biometrics AB
Tel. 46 46 31 11 47 or 46 734 35 11 47
Precise Biometrics is a market leading supplier of solutions for fingerprint recognition that guarantee the identity of people. With the highest level of competence in fingerprint biometrics, Precise Biometrics offers fast, precise and secure verification of a person's identity.
This technology can be used for ID, company and bank cards, and for access to mobile solutions, computers and networks. Precise Biometrics delivers its solutions to companies and government agencies all over the world, and the Company's technology is licensed to almost 160 million users.
For further information go to www.precisebiometrics.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com