DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls3j2g/h5n1_infection) has announced the addition of the "H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
- Johnson & Johnson
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- Generex Biotechnology Corporation
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- CEL-SCI Corporation
- OPKO Health, Inc.
- Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
- Medicago Inc.
- BioDiem Ltd
- NanoViricides, Inc.
- Medigen Biotechnology Corporation
- SIGA Technologies, Inc.
- XOMA Corporation
- Green Cross Corporation
- Antigen Express, Inc.
- Adimmune Corporation
- TechnoVax, Inc.
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.
- Vivaldi Biosciences Inc.
- Aprogen, Inc.
- Akshaya Bio Inc.
- Gemmus Pharma Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls3j2g/h5n1_infection