DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx96dp/mobile_commerce) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Commerce and Payments in Retail POS and Shopping" report to their offering.
Online shopping is taking a toll on bricks and motor merchants. However, there are technologies and solutions to deal with the practice of showrooming - the practice of examining merchandise in a traditional brick and mortar retail store, and then buying it online at a lower price.
These technologies and solutions include mobile marketing and advertising, mobile shopping applications, social networking, referral sales programs, presence and location detection, embedded entertainment, and more.
This report provides analysis of the issues, technologies, solutions, and future of in-store shopping via mobile/wireless devices and applications.
- Understand the issues surrounding online vs. offline shopping.
- Identify strategies to combat online shopping and showrooming.
- Learn about technologies and solutions to supplement digital marketing.
- Understand consumers can become more loyal and prone to purchase in-store.
- Learn how embedded entertainment known as gamification can lead to more sales.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Retail POS Issues
1.2. Retail Shopping Issues
2. Online vs. Offline Shopping
2.1. Online Products and Threats
2.2. Mobile Shopping and Onsite Shopping
2.3. Mobile Apps for In-store Shopping
3. Retail Store Strategies
4. Data Mining and the Four P's
4.1. Structured and Unstructured (Big) Data
4.2. Data Analytics
5. Social Commerce
5.1. Referral Sales
5.2. Social Networks
5.3. Social Shopping and Mobile Apps
6. In-store Shopping and Payments Solutions
6.1. Mobile Marketing and Advertising
6.2. Mobile Shopping
6.3. Mobile Payments
6.4. Gamification: Fun and Loyalty
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx96dp/mobile_commerce