DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/23kfpl/databook_q1_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q1 2014: Digital Advertising Spend in Brazil" report to their offering.
Online advertising spend in Brazil stood at US$3.1 billion by end of 2013, accounting for 13.0% of total advertising. During 2009-2013, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 29.0%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$3.9 billion, representing an increase of 26.9% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 19.5% to reach US$8.0 billion in 2018, accounting for 20.8% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
This report provides detailed online advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2009-2018).
This report provides break down by the following formats:
- Search Ad Spend
- Display Ad Spend
- Sponsorship Ad Spend
- Classified Ad Spend
- Email Ad Spend
- Video Ad Spend
This report provides breakdown of online advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals:
- Food & Beverages
- Health & Beauty
- Technology & ICT Services
- Leisure Travel & Tourism
- Financial Services
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Public Sector
- Real estate
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/23kfpl/databook_q1_2014