DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27x6qn/construction) has announced the addition of the "Construction Business Confidence Report Q2 2014" report to their offering.
Construction Business Confidence Report Q2 2014 is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the construction industry. This report also examines executives' opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy, and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effects of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcounts within the industry, and provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global construction industry.
- Overall, 49% of construction respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 22% state that the current economic conditions are favorable.
- The majority of global construction industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry.
- Industry respondents from the Rest of the World expect the highest growth in staff headcount and sales.
- Improving operational efficiency and retaining customers are the most preferred priorities by construction industry executives operating in all regions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Economic overview
- Methodology and sample size
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
- Berkeley Homes
- Kone Engineering
- Miller Construction
- Shapoorji Pallonji International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27x6qn/construction