DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jt3tgv/tv_production_in) has announced the addition of the "TV Production in Spain 2014" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the TV Production market in Spain. It describes the market, quantifies its size and describes key trends.
The report contains historical growth rates and our forecasts for the market which are based on analysis of historical trends and growth drivers.
Key trends and drivers reported on and analysed include levels of TV viewing, impact of the development of new platforms such as IPTV, television industry revenue (advertising spending, licence fee trends, pay-TV subscriptions) and the recent Spanish channel mergers.
The competitive landscape section identifies the leading producers in Spain, profiles them and comments on trends such as market consolidation and the growth of the super-indies, development of content distribution models, deficit funding and exploitation of new revenue sources such as digital rights.
WHO IS THE REPORT INTENDED FOR?
- TV production companies
- Broadcasters and television networks
- Consultants and other advisors
- Governments and Regulators
Key Topics Covered:
- Average daily viewing figures / minutes per person
- Number of subscribers to Pay-TV by transmission platform
- TV subscription revenue / m
- TV Production market size and growth / m
- GDP, Advertising and TV Production revenue / annual % changes
- TV industry funding structure
- Advertising spending breakdown by medium
- Geographical coverage of leading super-indies
- Summary of leading super-indies
- Fremantle revenue / m
- Eyeworks revenue / m
- Shine revenue / m
- Zodiak revenue / m
- GDP, Advertising and TV production forecast annual % changes
- TV Production market size and growth forecast / m
- Key market data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jt3tgv/tv_production_in