SHAREHOLDINGS ALLOCATED TO SISTEMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Moscow, Russia – July 11, 2014 – Sistema JSFC (“Sistema” or the “Company”) (LSE: SSA), the largest publicly-traded diversified holding company in Russia and the CIS, today announces new allocations to the Sistema Board of Directors’ shareholdings in the Company.
In line with the remuneration structure for the members of Sistema’s Board of Directors, seven members’ shareholdings in the Company increased by 75,833 shares, with one member receiving shares for the first time. The remaining six board members were allocated 72,500 shares.
Each allocation represents approximately 0.0008% of the 9,650,000,000 total shares issued.
- Chairman of the Board Vladimir Evtushenkov’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 64.1855% to 64.1862%;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board Alexander Goncharuk’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.1884% to 0.1892%;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board David Iakobashvili’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0043% to 0.0051%;
- Director Sergei Boev’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0140% to 0.0148%;
- Independent Director Brian Dickie’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0013% to 0.0020%;
- Director Dmitry Zubov’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 1.0302% to 1.0310%;
- Independent Director Robert Kocharyan’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0045% to 0.0052%;
- Independent Director Jeannot Krecké’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0018% to 0.0025%;
- Independent Director Peter Mandelson, who did not previously hold any shares in the Company, now has a shareholding of 0.0008%;
- Independent Director Roger Munnings’ shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0035% to 0.0043%;
- Independent Director Marc Holtzman’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0013% to 0.0020%;
- Independent Director Serge Tchuruk’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.0026% to 0.0034%;
- Executive Director Mikhail Shamolin’s shareholding in the Company has increased from 0.1561% to 0.1568%.
For further information, please visit www.sistema.com or contact:
Tel.: +7 (495) 692 1100
Tel.: +7 (495) 228 15 36
Sistema is the largest publicly-traded diversified holding company in Russia and the CIS, which invests in and is a major shareholder of companies serving over 100 million customers in the sectors of telecommunications, high technology, oil and energy, radars and aerospace, banking, retail, mass-media, tourism and healthcare services. Founded in 1993, the Company reported revenues of US$ 8.2 billion for the first quarter of 2014, and total assets of US$ 41.5 billion as at March 31, 2014. Sistema’s global depository receipts are listed under the symbol “SSA” on the London Stock Exchange. Sistema’s ordinary shares are listed under the symbol “AFKS” on the Moscow Exchange. Sistema was ranked number 308 in the 2013 edition of the Fortune Global 500 list. Website: www.sistema.com
The Company is not an investment company, and is not and will not be registered as such, under the U.S. Investment Company Act of 1940.
Some of the information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Sistema. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as “expect,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “intend,” “will,” “could,” “may” or “might” the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to Sistema and its operations.
This document does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation to sell or issue, or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for, any shares or other securities of JSFC Sistema and/or any of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, nor shall any part of it nor the fact of its distribution form part of or be relied on in connection with any contract or investment decision relating thereto, nor does it constitute a recommendation regarding the shares or securities of JSFC Sistema and/or any of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.