DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lh24gx/india_sleep_apnea) has announced the addition of the "India Sleep Apnea Diagnostic and Therapy Equipments Market Outlook 2018" report to their offering.
The report titled "India Sleep Apnea Diagnostic and Therapy Equipments Market Outlook 2018 - Driven by Growing Disorder Awareness and Rising Number of Sleep Labs in India" provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as the market size of India sleep apnea diagnosis service market, market size of PAP device rental service, market size of PAP device in India, market segments in India sleep apnea diagnostic and therapy market and future outlook of the industry. The report entails the recent trends and developments in the market and also covers the market shares of major players in PSG Device market and PAP device market in India.
Due to the fact that PAP devices are expensive and is the most prevalent method of prevention of sleep apnea disorder, since a large proportion of Indian population who suffer from sleep disorder are apprehensive to purchase these devices. As a result, people take these PAP devices on rent for trial purpose as well as to check their compatibility with the device.
The sleep apnea diagnostic service market in India is projected to clock revenues of INR 1.7 billion by 2018, growing at CAGR of 24.5% from 2013-2018. With the rising number of sleep deprived inhabitants in India, various multi-specialty hospitals have been launching dedicated sleep apnea diagnosis labs across the country. Furthermore, with increasing incidences of such disease and greater awareness among the people, more number of independent or standalone sleep labs catering to the rising sleep apnea patients, will be established in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Sleep Apnea Diagnostics and Therapy Market Introduction
2. India Sleep Labs Market Size, 2009-2013
3. India Sleep Apnea Diagnostic and Therapy Equipments Market Introduction
4. Alternative Cure and Preventive Methods for Sleep Apnea
5. Trends and Developments in India Sleep Apnea Diagnostic and Therapy Equipments Market
6. Major Growth Drivers of Sleep Apnea Diagnostic and Therapeutic Equipments Market in India
7. SWOT Analysis of Sleep Study Labs and Equipments Market In India
8. Market Share of Major Players in India Sleep Apnea Diagnostics and Therapy Equipments Market
9. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Sleep Apnea Diagnostic and Therapy Equipments Market
10. India Sleep Apnea Diagnostics and Therapeutic Equipments Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2014-2018
11. Analyst Recommendation
12. Macroeconomic Variables of India Sleep Apnea Diagnostics and Therapeutics Equipment Market, 2008-2018
- Devilbiss Healthcare
- Fisher & Paykel
- Philips Respironics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lh24gx/india_sleep_apnea