DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r466rr/tv_production_in) has announced the addition of the "TV Production in Poland 2014" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the TV Production market in Poland. It describes the market, quantifies its size and describes key trends.
The report contains historical growth rates and our forecasts for the market which are based on analysis of historical trends and growth drivers.
Key trends and drivers reported on and analysed include levels of TV viewing, impact of the development of new platforms such as IPTV, television industry revenue (advertising spending, licence fee trends, pay-TV subscriptions).
The competitive landscape section identifies the leading producers in Poland, profiles them and comments on trends such as market consolidation and the growth of the super-indies, development of content distribution models, deficit funding and exploitation of new revenue sources such as digital rights.
Who is the report intended for?
- TV production companies
- Broadcasters and television networks
- Consultants and other advisors
- Governments and Regulators
Key Topics Covered:
- Average daily viewing figures / minutes per person
- TV Production market size and growth / m
- GDP, Advertising and TV Production revenue / annual % changes
- TV industry funding structure
- TV Licence cost per year /
- Advertising spending breakdown by medium
- Geographical coverage of leading super-indies
- Summary of leading super-indies
- Fremantle revenue / m
- GDP, Advertising and TV production forecast annual % changes
- TV Production market size and growth forecast / m
- Key market data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r466rr/tv_production_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.