DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wt8h78/europe_hip) has announced the addition of the "Europe Hip Replacement Market - Present and Future Trends and Growth Opportunities" report to their offering.
The Market Intelligence report provides critical market data for hip implants and its segments for the European region and its 15 countries in detail; EU15. The data includes market size in terms of value and volume; average selling price for each product type, growth trends and market shares of companies at sector and category level.
It's vital cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison section makes analysis very handy for company professionals. The report helps professionals in mapping market size, competition, understanding historic and future growth trends.
It covers important categories such as Total Hip Replacement (THR) - primary hip replacement, revision hip replacement, partial hip replacement, cemented hip replacement, noncemented hip replacement (cement less hip replacement)
Market Size - Individual Countries and Continent
- Market size of hip implants in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2005 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
Market Growth - 15 Individual Countries and Continent
- Market growth in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2005 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
Competitive Analysis - 15 Individual Countries and Continent level
- Market share (%) of companies for hip replacement implants for 2013.
Pricing Analysis - 15 Individual Countries and Continent level
- Average selling price ($) for each product type from 2005 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
Cross Category Comparison - 15 Individual Countries and Continent level
- Cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison Forecast and historic market growth and market size comparison for various categories and sub-categories from 2005 to 2013 and 2013 to 2019.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Smith & Nephew
- Biomet, Inc
- Wright Medical Technology
- B Braun
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wt8h78/europe_hip