DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xmhmf/databook_q1_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q1 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in Russia" report to their offering.
Social media advertising spend in the Russia stood at US$362 million by end of 2013, accounting for 14.4% of online advertising.
During 2009-2013, social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 58.1%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$515 million, representing an increase of 42.2% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects social media ad spend to grow at a CAGR of 31.9% to reach US$1.6 billion in 2018, accounting for 22.1% of the online advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2009-2018).
This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals.
- Food & Beverages
- Health & Beauty
- Technology & ICT Services
- Leisure Travel & Tourism
- Financial Services
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Public Sector
- Real estate
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xmhmf/databook_q1_2014