DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp7cmq/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Respiratory Disposable and Anesthesia Disposable Device Market - Growth Trends and Potential 2006-2019" report to their offering.
The North American respiratory disposables and anesthesia disposables market, including masks, circuits, nasal cannulae, resuscitators, humidifier chambers and HMEs, is poised to grow 7.5% annually through 2019
The North American respiratory disposables and anesthesia disposables market has registered an annual growth of around 6% in the last decade and is forecast to grow more than double by 2019. Respiratory and anesthesia disposables or consumables are primarily used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, sleep apnea, emergency cases, ICU and during the surgery. The leading companies operating in this segment are-G E Healthcare ((NYSE:GE), Carefusion Corporation (NYSE:CFN), Fisher and Paykel (FPH.AX), Smith Medical (SMIN.L),ResMed(NYSE:RMD), AMBU/King Systems(AMBU:DC).
The leading categories CPAP disposables and respiratory disposables represent three-fourths of the market. CPAP masks, humidifier chambers and closed circuits are anticipated to be the most high growth segments in terms of volume. The substantial growth in CPAP mask is fuelled by a widening of reimbursement coverage, a 2% increase in reimbursement prices and a surge in use of CPAP machines. The market is also governed by the changing preference for disposables over reusable ones. Moreover, the improved designs of CPAP masks have increased comfort and wearability, making it more attractive.
Reasons to buy:
- Analyze the market, business environment and growth opportunities.
- Formulate market and business strategies based on market trends, market drivers, market restraints and challenges in the North American respiratory and anesthesia disposable device market.
- Frame competitive product launch and product strategies based on competitive landscape in North America and individual countries (the US and Canada).
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecast high potential segments.
- Capitalize opportunities in high-growth geographies and attractive markets.
- Identify in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities, and recognize potential business partners and M&A targets.
- Plan for raw material and inventory in advance.
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data.
- GE Healthcare
- Hartwell Medical
- Smiths Medical
- O-Two Medical Technologies Inc.
- Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
- HEYER Medical AG
- Rotech Healthcare
- eVent Medical
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Cardinal Health
- VADI MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp7cmq/north_america