- Philip Hunsucker (Shareholder): Phil has over 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer and litigator. Phil has been the lead lawyer in complex environmental and insurance coverage cases representing a wide range of clients throughout the country.
- Michael Goodstein (Shareholder): Mike heads the Washington, DC office for Hunsucker Goodstein, with lead counsel responsibilities in a variety of environmental matters for public and private clients in matters involving federal and state environmental laws, natural resource and property damage and insurance coverage.
- Brian Zagon (Shareholder): Brian handles environmental litigation and agency proceedings, environmental and other insurance coverage and bad faith litigation on behalf of policyholders. In insurance coverage cases, Brian has maximized the recovery of policy benefits for clients and has successfully obtained benefits in numerous matters where other law firms were unsuccessful.
- Allison McAdam (Shareholder): Allison represents clients in environmental contamination and insurance coverage matters, including representing members of the dry cleaning, foundry, pyrotechnic, and refining industries. Allison also serves as coverage counsel and has successfully obtained insurance defense and coverage for a number of clients.
- Anne Lynch (Shareholder): Anne has represented private and government clients, as well as Indian Tribes involved in various environmental litigation and transactional matters. Anne has represented clients involved with some of the nation’s largest Superfund Sites, including the Lower Fox River, WI and Anniston, AL. Anne played a pivotal role on the Hunsucker Goodstein team of special outside counsel to the State of North Carolina in its landmark public nuisance suit against the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- David Solinger (Of Counsel): David has over 36 years of experience as a litigator. He is involved in mass toxic tort and groundwater contamination cases as well as federal environmental cost recovery claims. In addition to his experience in environmental matters, David has been extensively involved with issues related to real property and land use matters.
Hunsucker Goodstein provides resolution-focused representation to clients for environmental litigation and regulatory actions and insurance coverage litigation from its offices in Washington, DC, Denver, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area.