DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbsrsf/databook_q1_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q1 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in the US" report to their offering.
Social media advertising spend in the US stood at US$ 6.1 billion by end of 2013, accounting for 13.8% of online advertising
During 2009-2013, social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 39.7%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$7.8 billion, representing an increase of 26.7% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects social media ad spend to grow at a CAGR of 19.9% to reach US$16.1 billion in 2018, accounting for 20.8% of the online advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years? This report provides detailed social media advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2009-2018).
This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals.
- Food & Beverages
- Health & Beauty
- Technology & ICT Services
- Leisure Travel & Tourism
- Financial Services
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Public Sector
- Real estate
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbsrsf/databook_q1_2014