DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gwvhh/2014_u_s) has announced the addition of the "U.S. Video Compression Encoders Broadcast/Pro Video Product Report 2014" report to their offering.
U.S. Video Compression Encoders Broadcast/Pro Video Product Report 2014 provides quantitative data based on extensive annually updated primary research surveys (since 1984) of broadcast and pro video facilities.
This report contains a written analysis and future forecasts and is full of market data as shown in the Quantitative Market Data Tables across each of the six vertical end-user markets as well as in total. Tables and charts accompany the report highlighting the data.
Executive Summary & Analysis
- Category Overview
- Vertical Market Analysis
- Market Composition
- Competitive Analysis
- Future Forecast
Vertical End User Markets Covered
- Broadcast Television
- Cable Television
- VideoPost Production / Film Post Production
- Video Production / Film Production
- Corporate Video
- Institutional Video (Government Video, Educational Video, Medical Video)
Quantitative Data Table: past year, current year, next year
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities, Total and by Vertical Market Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities Purchasing Product Type
- Penetration - percentage of Broadcast/Pro Video facilities in each vertical market purchasing
- Total Market Value / Market Size in Dollars
- Total Units Purchased
- Average number of Units Purchased per facility
- Average Price of Units Purchased
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gwvhh/2014_u_s