DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2gqz7/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2013" report to their offering.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Australian HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Australia HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- There were just over 302,000 HNWIs in Australia in 2012. These HNWIs collectively held US$899 billion in wealth, which equated to 15.5% of the total individual wealth held in the country.
- Australian HNWIs overperformed compared to the global average during the review period. Australian HNWI numbers increased by 19.7%. while worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- In 2012, Australian HNWI numbers rose by 9.9%, following a drop of 2.7% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected over the forecast period. The total number of Australian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 33%, to reach over 401,887 in 2017. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 58% to reach US$1,418 billion by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Political Background
- Economic Background
- Benchmarking Australia Wealth in Context
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of Australian HNWI investments
- Analysis by Asset Classes
- Analysis of Foreign Investments
- Alternative breakdown: liquid vs investable assets
- Analysis of Australian UHNWI investments
- ANZ Private Bank
- Bendigo Wealth
- Commonwealth Private
- Macquarie Private Bank
- NAB Private Wealth
- UBS Wealth Management Australia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2gqz7/hnwi_asset