DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcjqmw/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Australia 2013" report to their offering.
'Ultra HNWIs in Australia 2013' is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia. It focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables end-users to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Australia and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There are 2,741 UHNWIs in Australia. Of this total, there were 23 billionaires, 625 centimillionaires and 2,093 affluent millionaires in 2012.
- The number of UHNWIs in Australia increased by 23% from 2,227 individuals in 2007 to 2,741 in 2012. This was slightly higher than the increase of 19.7% recorded by core HNWIs.
- The number of billionaires increased by 40%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires both increased by 23%.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 33%, to reach 3,647 in 2017. This will comprise 28 billionaires, 835 centimillionaires and 2,784 affluent millionaires. With US$331 billion in total combined wealth, Australian UHNWIs hold 37% of the total wealth of the country's HNWIs, which is in line with the global average of 30%. This reflects the well-developed nature of the local wealth market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Political Background
- Economic Background
- Benchmarking Australia Wealth in Context
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
- Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
- UHNWIs - Billionaires
- UHNWIs - Centimillionaires
- UHNWIs - Affluent Millionaires
- Core HNWIs
- Core HNWIs - Mid-Tier Millionaires
- Core HNWIs - Lower-Tier Millionaires
5 Analysis of Australian HNWI investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Competitive Landscape
- Developments in Australian Private Banking Industry
- Australian Wealth Management Industry - Clientele Model and Maturity
- Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management and Private Banking in Australia
- Financial Services Review
- ANZ Private Bank
- Bendigo Wealth
- Commonwealth Private
- Macquarie Private Bank
- NAB Private Wealth
- UBS Wealth Management Australia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcjqmw/ultra_hnwis_in