DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drqwtc/pain_pipeline) has announced the addition of the "Pain Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update" report to their offering.
The latest report Pain Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global Pain market. It covers emerging therapies for Pain in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials.
The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
- The report provides Pain pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
- The report provides Pain pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
- The report provides Pain pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
- Find out which Pain pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
- Pain phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pain phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pain phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pain preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Pain discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Pain pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drqwtc/pain_pipeline