DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkxmgv/industrial) has announced the addition of the "Industrial Compressors Industry in India 2014-2019" report to their offering.
This industry report covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness, and Porter's analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2014 through 2019.
Industrial compressors are used to create a high pressure for functioning heavy machines in industries such as cement, steel, oil & gas, petroleum, textile, etc. Industrial compressors can be classified into reciprocation, centrifugal and screw compressors. Screw compressors are highest selling compressors in India followed by centrifugal compressors. Centrifugal compressors are slowly replacing screw compressors because of their higher energy efficiency, high level of compression and noise free operations.
Many expansion projects, which are in the pipeline in the oil & gas, cement and steel industries, will be executed in the next 4-5 years and this will generate overall demand for industrial compressors in India.
- The industrial compressors industry in India, currently valued at INR 33bn (aprox. USD 550mn) in FY 2014, has been growing at a CAGR of aprox. 7% for the last three years. This report estimates that the industry will be worth approximately INR 50bn (aprox. USD 833 million) by FY 2019, growing at CAGR of aprox. 9%
- Though screw compressors have captured 50% of the overall industrial compressors market (by value) in India, centrifugal compressors are currently in a state of growth with 30% of the market (by value). In the future, centrifugal compressors will have a aprox. 38% share of the overall industrial compressors market (by value).
- Growth in the steel, power, oil & gas and cement industries are generating demand for industrial compressors
- Emerging industries like geo thermal and waste heat will boost the demand for industrial compressors
Key Topics Covered:
1 . Executive Summary
2. Industry Structure
3. Market Overview
4. Drivers & Inhibitors
5. Industry Trends
6. Mergers & Acquisitions and Recent Developments
7. Industry Analysis
8. Competitive Environment
9. Profiles of Key Players
- Atlas Copco (India) Limited
- Elgi Equipments Limited
- Ingersoll Rand (India) Limited
- Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Kaeser Compressors (India) Private Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkxmgv/industrial