Anime Expo attracts fans across the US and it is the largest Anime and
Manga convention in Northern California. Its popularity is growing with
This is our first time setting up a booth at an overseas event. Many of our fans expressed their excitement before the event through Facebook and other social media. Our booth was created so that visitors can experience the romantic world of our newly released English-language version of “Enchanted in the Moonlight”. The booth was decorated to create the atmosphere of a Japanese summer festival so that visitors feel like they’ve walked into the world of “Enchanted in the Moonlight”. We received great acclaims for the booth. Visitors took pictures with models dressed up as the characters from the game and played some of our popular games. The even ended a huge success with over 1,300 fans visiting our booth to take pictures.
- The booth was decorated to create the atmosphere of a Japanese summer festival so that visitors feel like they’ve walked into the world of “Enchanted in the Moonlight”. The booth was filled with visitors throughout the event.
- Stickers were given away after photos with models dressed up as some of the popular characters. We prepared 1,300 stickers but due to overwhelming interest, ran out before the end of the event.
- Many of the visitors who had never heard of “Romance Apps” stopped by our booth. There was a high level of interest from people new to our apps.
For more information about Voltage, please visit our website, or follow
us on our English Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/RomanceSims
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Yuta Ogi at email@example.com
* Voltage releases Romance apps for smart phones. The apps allow users to choose the guy they like best and play through a love story with him. Over 60 titles are currently available for download through the App Store and Google Play.
* Voltage’s Romance Apps have been played by more than 22 million worldwide (As of 2/1/2014). This number reflects the total number of people who enjoy Voltage games downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, on Japanese cell phone carrier plans, and on a variety of social gaming platforms.