OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In this episode of A.M.BestTV, experts at Prudential’s Midyear Global Markets and Economic Outlook media briefing address how economic improvements and growth from emerging markets are expected to lift overall results for 2014. Investment strategists were upbeat regarding the state of the market at the conference held in New York City. Click on http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=prudential714 to view the episode.
Full-length interviews also are available:
- Peter Hayes, Head of Investment Research, Prudential Real Estate Investors: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=hayes614
- Quincy Krosby, Chief Market Strategist, Prudential Annuities: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=krosby614
- Robert Tipp, Chief Investment Strategist, Prudential Fixed Income: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=tipp614
- Edward Keon, Portfolio Manager, Quantitative Management Associates: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=keon614
- John Praveen, Chief Investment Strategist, Prudential International Investment Advisers: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=praveen614
Recent episodes of A.M. BestTV include:
- Advances in Patient Safety Shape Medical Liability Coverage: Experts in patient safety say insurers and the medical profession are to bring better standards and new practices to lessening the risk of medical error: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=patient614
- Legislators Question FSOC on Insurers; World Cup Shines Spotlight on Insurance: U.S. legislators question the U.S. Treasury Secretary over systemic risk designations. Also, insurers say World Cup and other events help highlight Brazil's expanding (re)insurance markets: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=news62714
- Insurers Bring New Life to Old Logos: Farmers and other national brand insurers have revisited their logos to freshen their identity and better position themselves in a more visual age: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=logos614
A.M. BestTV covers exclusive A.M. Best information and reports, targeted topics and key developments in the (re)insurance industry every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sign up for alerts of episodes at http://www.ambest.com/multimedia/ambtvsignup.html. View A.M. BestTV episodes at www.ambest.tv.
A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.